- Alcohol markers
- Paint brush
- Water color crayons
- Water color paper
- Colorful Card Stock
Sunday, April 11, 2021
Simple But, Adobe
Do you want to know how to make the most simple but, adobe card?
Follow these fast easy steps to make your own!
Rubber stamps used:
Additional items needed:
1. Stamp your water color paper. I am still a beginner stamp and found this stamp a little thickly to stamp at first. Practice makes perfect, paper crafts are very forgiving.
2. Color in your stamp. I used alcohol marker's first and made my lady bugs and shading pop.
3. Add water color crayons to the peddles and background to make it pop.
4. Wet the page. Blending the colors together
5. Cut out and glue to any color card stock you choose and your done!
Hope you enjoyed this Simple But, Adobe card. If you have any questions feel free to message Lasheet and if you choose to make your card tag her and Blank Page Muse.
Thank you, happy crafting!! ♥
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/bla...
Instagram - Shop https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...
Instagram - Blog https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...