- Alcohol markers
- Acrylic paint
- sharpie marker
- An old paper book
- Thick Card Stock
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
Friday, April 30, 2021
Today we are going to get messy! Ripping pages from books, finger paint, and because that's not messy enough! We then will grab our stamps and ink pads.
Rubber stamps used:
Additional items needed:
1. Cut your card stock paper to size. I made mine into postcards 4" x 6."
2. Rip pages from you old book. I then tore off the edges adding texture. Before gluing the book page to my card stock.
3. Slap on the acrylic paint the messier the better it'll look. There is no right or wrong way. I used my fingers paint to paint the postcards with. Use as much or as little paint as you wish. I used blue, white and black around the edges.
4.While the paint is drying its time to stamp. Get your little sea dude and sea weed out and stamp them on white card stock.
5. Color them anyway you wish. I used my alcohol markers.6. Cut out your stamps. If you lose any details you can take your sharpie marker and draw them back on once you glue you stamps in place.
7. Add the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to the eye and the monocle eyeglass.
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/bla...
Instagram - Shop https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...
Instagram - Blog https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...