Hello and welcome to another tutorial. I am Suzette, a guest designer here at Blank Page Muse. In today's tutorial, I am going to show you how to make a journal page using the small dragonfly stamp by Pam Bray Designs. The optional theme this month is nature and I think a dragonfly is one of the most beautiful creatures in nature.
The supplies I used in this project are:
- Blank Page Muse Small Dragonfly Stamp by Pam Bray Designs
- Blank Page Muse Fall Rubber Stamp Sheet Set by Pam Bray Designs - "Happiness is..."
- waterproof black stamp pad such as pigment ink
- art journal
- texture paste
- watercolor paint (I used aqua)
- embossing ink
- gold embossing powder
- white card-stock
- black card-stock
- handmade paper or any scrapbook paper
- a small strip of corrugated cardboard
- old book paper
- foam tape
- palette knife
Follow the steps below:
Apply the texture paste to the journal page. Work in a random pattern leaving lines and peaks. When the texture paste is dry, add some watercolor paints to the page. Allow that to dry.
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/bla...
Instagram - Shop https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...
Instagram - Blog https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...