- Alcohol markers
- Paint brush
- Water colors
- Craft Foam
- Water color paper
- Card Stock
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
This postcard was so much fun to make. I put this postcard in an envelope so that the flowers wouldn't get wrapped off in the mail. You could sent this without an envelope just skip the step using craft foam and use really strong glue.
Rubber stamps used:
Additional items needed:
1. Cut your water color paper to size. I made mine into postcards 4" x 6."
2. Then wet the paper. Using water colors I just splashed color all over. If your paint seems to pool in one spot take a paper towel and pat it dry. This also helps add texture and blending of the colors.
3. Once your water colors are dry. I stamped my flowers on a thick card stock. Then I stamped my postcard where I wanted my flowers to be.
4. Taking alcohol markers I colored everything in. I also colored the green parts on my postcard. Then I cut out the flowers and glued craft foam to the backs of them. Gluing that to the postcards.
5. Don't forget the quote on the top. This stamp set has so many cute quotes to choose from I used the quote, "Stand for something even if it means standing alone"
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/bla...
Instagram - Shop https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...
Instagram - Blog https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...