- At least two different rolls of washi tape. I used four.
- 4 white A2 sized card bases
- 4 coordinating envelopes
- Masking paper (I used Post It notes)
- Black pigment ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Colored ink to match your washi tape
- The Floral Motif from the Happiness blooms from Within words & Henna Floral Motif Decorative Art Rubber Stamp designed by Shaloo Webster
- The Dream Big Dreams Word Art Rubber Stamp
- The 'thanks' stamp from the Fall Rubber Stamp Sheet Set by Pam Bray Designs
- The Happy Birthday Phrase Rubber Stamp
- The You are my Sunshine Sentiment Art Rubber Stamp
Using your black pigment ink stamp the floral motif stamp onto the wash tape several times. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Repeat for remaining three cards.
Remove your masking paper and stamp your sentiment onto the white space of your card in an ink that matches your washi tape. Repeat for all cards.