Here is a fun idea for a quick Christmas card. Try looking at your non-holiday stamp supplies in a new light. These little trees are actually the body of a little lady image. So get thinking "outside the box." I hope this card inspires you to stretch your supplies and your creativity. Happy Holidays!
- Stamp both Phoebe lady stamps onto white card stock with black ink.
- Color the body of one which will become a tree. Next, fussy cut all 3 trees.
- Punch 3 stars with a paper punch from white card stock. Use a black marker to outline 1 star.
- Add a bit of black card stock to form a tree trunk and adhere the middle tree with foam tape to the center of the card.
- Add a bit of green card stock to form tree trunks, assemble the white trees, and attach to each side.
- Stamp a checkerboard border with black ink and attach along the bottom edge of the card.
- Finally, use black ink to stamp clusters of stars around the Christmas trees.
Phoebe Art Doll Rubber Stamp Sheet designed by Jayne Alexander
- black ink pad
- star paper punch
- markers (red, green, black)
- green &black card stock
- card base (5x7")