It's Karen, from Art & Soul and I'm here today to share my card on the Blank Page Muse Blog. Today my card features a nature theme showcasing the beauty of Autumn. I do hope you appreciate its simple elegance and enjoy the simplicity of the CAS card. I think you'll agree; trees are so versatile!
1. Use brown ink to stamp two bare tree images unto white card stock.
2. Stamp a bare tree on another scrap of white card stock. Use a 2.5" circle punch to cut out a section of branches.
5. Round two diagonal corners and matte onto orange card stock. Adhere to the cardbase leaving a narrow border.
6. Stamp a sentiment, round the corners, and matte with orange card stock. Snip the end to make a flag shape and attach it slightly overhanging the left edge.
BPM Rubber Stamps:
- brown ink pad
- watermark pen
- embossing powder (yellow & orange)
- heat tool
- 2.5" circle punch
- corner rounder punch
- foam tape
- orange card stock
- card base (5x7")