- Art Journaling #2 Rubber Set (Sin City Stamps)
- Inhale Exhale Art Stamp Sheet (Sin City Stamps)
- Flower on Stem Art Rubber Stamp (Sin City Stamps)
- Watermark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Anti-Static Bag- or cloth bag of cornstarch
- Pigment Inks / Sponge Applicator
- White & Pink Cardstock
- Pattern paper scraps
- Water Color Paints / Waterbrush
- Dimensional Foam Pads
- Permanent Black Ink Pad
- Transparency (vellum)
- Card base (5x7")
Stamp the flourish repeatedly on the left half of the card front with pink pigment ink.
4. Stamp the flower image twice with green pigment ink. Use watercolor paints to shade the leaves on one image. Next, paint the petals of the second image and fussy cut. Assemble the flower with dimensional foam tape and matte with patterned paper. Tear the lower edge of the matte.
(TIP: After applying ink over the embossed design, wipe the entire image with a facial tissue to remove any small beads of ink that are clinging to the heat set powder. The slick plastic surface of melted powder will resist absorbing the ink and will remain wet leading to the possibility of transfer to your fingers or smudging and ruining your project.)
6. Adhere the matted flower image by applying adhesive only to the left front half of the panel.
A Closer Look:
Thanks for visiting!