Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Sin City stamping tutorial.
This time I decided to make 4 ATC cards with the very same stamp set and with 4 very different techniques.
Sin City stamps: Dandelion Wishes with Butterflies
White, black and Kraft cardstock
Black pigmented ink
Clear, colorful and white embossing powder
Clear embossing ink
Step by step instructions:
1. Make two white cardstock ATC card, (2 ½ "x 3 ½")
Stamp with the same stamp over both cards.
Use the black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Use large acrylic block and mist it with 3 or 4 different colors.
3. Wipe the stamped ATC card over the misted block.
4. Stamp a few butterflies, then using the clear embossing ink, heat emboss them with a mix of colorful embossing powders and glitters.
Hand cut the butterflies.
5. Glue a couple of hand cut vellum stamped butterflies over the first card.
Use a stencil to add Gel Medium over the card.
6. Stamp the small words with Sin City stamps and hand cut one to add over the first finished ATC card.
Ink the edges of the card with paint or ink.
7. Mist the second white cardstock. Stamp the card. Add color with three different mists directly onto the card.
As you can see we have a different background with this technique.
8. Use another stencil to add Gel Medium over the second card.
9. Glue the stamped vellum butterflies over the second card and add another stamped word.
10. Stamp more images over black cardstock ATC card using clear embossing ink and white embossing powder.
11.Paint over the textured ATC card with Gelatos. Wipe the color with baby wipe to create circles around the flowers.
12. Add some texture with a stencil and white texture paste.
13. Ink the edges and glue two vellum butterflies. Glue the stamped words.
14. Stamp in the same way as on ATC #3 over Kraft cardstock.
15. Paint over and around the stamped images with acrylic paints.
16. Add a thin layer of Crackle Glaze over the card. Let the glaze dry.
17. Glue a butterfly and the stamped words.
So here all 4 ATC's together and to tell the truth- I'm not sure if I like one more than the other...
I think that the black is my favorite, but as you know we all like different things.
So just go and try each and every technique and have fun!