Sunday, July 9, 2017
How to Create A Bright Mixed Media Tag
Large tag die
1) Cut a large tag from white card
2) Add blobs of pink and orange acrylic paint to tag and blend with a brayer.
3) Apply a texture paste using a stencil.
4) Stamp out hearts onto card and spritz with water. Add powdered ink and leave to dry.
5) Apply modeling paste over the hearts.
6) Cut a strip off paper and adhere to tag.
7) Spritz ink onto white hessian and adhere to tag.
8) Apply more modeling paste with a stencil and then add the hearts.
9) Finish tag with a sentiment and sequins.
Inspiration Team Call – Winter 2019 We are excited to announce that we are looking to add to our team for a 6 month term! ...
Welcome to the Blank Page Muse Holiday Blog Hop! Each one of our very talented Inspiration team members have created a H...