Sunday, July 9, 2017
How to Create A Bright Mixed Media Tag
Large tag die
1) Cut a large tag from white card
2) Add blobs of pink and orange acrylic paint to tag and blend with a brayer.
3) Apply a texture paste using a stencil.
4) Stamp out hearts onto card and spritz with water. Add powdered ink and leave to dry.
5) Apply modeling paste over the hearts.
6) Cut a strip off paper and adhere to tag.
7) Spritz ink onto white hessian and adhere to tag.
8) Apply more modeling paste with a stencil and then add the hearts.
9) Finish tag with a sentiment and sequins.
Welcome to Day 1 of our 3 day Blog Hop celebrating some brand new red rubber art stamps! Over the next few days we'll be sharing new st...
We are excited to announce that we are looking to add to our team for a 6 month term! If you love to create cards, scrapbook pa...