3. Mix the white paint with art stones or micro beads.
4. Add the mixture to the chipboard piece as shown.
6. Add teal and copper mists, then cover the raised areas with gold paint.
7. Stamp the collage stamp with permanent black ink onto white tissue paper.
Stamp the sentiment and clown in the same way.
8. Glue the stamped tissue piece over the board with gel medium.
9. Add the clown too.
10. Glue the clown tissue piece as shown with gel medium.
Add purple paint over the edges.
Make the rest of the title with stickers.
11. Add a few purple splashes over the finished art piece.
Add a couple of purple pearls.