So today lets make a cute bookmark!
- Alcohol markers
- ink- Palette, hybrid acid free
- Sharpie marker
- Card stock
- Acrylic paint
- Tissue paper
- Yarn or thread
- Glue Stick
- Rubber Stamps used-
I just love the look of tassels and stamps together. You can easily make your own using yarn or thread.
- Wrap the yarn around cardboard or your fingers. The more you wrap the more fuller your tassel will become. I wrapped mine about 20 times.
- I just used a long piece of yarn and tied a double knot on the top, then slipped it off my cardboard. You could also use a jump ring between the loop. This will be used to attach your tassel to your finished piece.
- Next cut off a piece of yarn to tie near the top of your tassel. Tie a double knot, then wrap the yarn around a few times. Giving the tassel a more finished look tie another double knot.
- Cut the bottom loops. I used crappy scissors, so I needed to trim the ends a bit to make my tassel pretty.