Wednesday, June 6, 2018
A Very Skully Art Journal Page
I have an art journal page to share with you. I really wanted to doodle some flowers with skulls in the centers but I couldn't get the skulls to look right so I used a stamp instead.
I used a gelli plate to create the background and once the first layer was completed I added a stencil over the top and then another layer of paint.
I then used a stencil and black gesso to add the large skull.
I stamped out the stems first and then added some gelli prints and stamped three sets of six small hearts from the hearty doodles set. I cut them out and arranged them like petals.
Next I stamped out the skull boarders from the Dribonez set and cut out the skulls for the flower centers. The leaves are created from bat wings because normal leaves didn't look right.
Welcome to Day 1 of our 3 day Blog Hop celebrating some brand new red rubber art stamps! Over the next few days we'll be sharing new st...
Hello, hello. Samantha here and today I am showing you an idea for getting more use from your Blank Page Muse stamps. Use code BPMDtSamant...