Hello Blank Page Muse Followers!
Jenn here to share my Fairy Flair Art Journal with you today.
The January theme at Blank Page Muse is turquoise, silver, and sparkle.
This was one of those "just sit down and do it" projects for me.
I know we all have them. I find that when I do this I am usually happy with the outcome.
For this project, I used the following Blank Page Muse stamps: (click on pictures to be taken to the online store)
- Art journal
- White gesso
- Black and white ink pad
- Clear embossing powder and heat gun
- 3D matte gel or thick drying adhesive
- Mini art stones
- Chipboard shapes
- Flowers and other embellishments
- White glue and a cup of water
- Ink sprays in teal and purple
- Iridescent spray