- facade (surface): #10 and # 8 size manila tags
- distress ink: gathered twig
- distress spray stains: gathered twig and barn door
- markers (distress marker colors): vintage photo, antique linen, tumbled glass, brushed corduroy, barn door, old paper, spun sugar, black soot, weathered wood and victorian velvet
- archival ink: jet black
- glitter: distress glitter fired brick
- embellishments: crinkle ribbon, mini gears, jump ring, word token, brads, metal corners, heart charm.
- idea-ology: label letters and trimmings
- die cut: Sizzix Alterations - Window & Window Box # 658780
- paper: Kraft-Core nostalgic collection - core'dinations color brown
- adhesives: glossy accents, double sided tape and pop dots
- tools: craft sheet, mister, heat tool, scissors, ink blending tool, ripper, sanding block, stamp pads, stamp cleaner, vagabond and sewing machine
- stamps used: Alice Art Rubber Stamp Set and Metal Madness Stamp Set
Once you have splattered the tag with water take a heating tool and dry the tag. This will give you a really cool splatter effect. If you still have water splotches on the tag you can use a rag (or paper towel) to blot it off the tag.
Step 3: Then take the Sizzix Alterations Window & Window Box die (#658780) and cut out the window using a piece of brown Kraft-Core core’dinations cardstock. If you don’t have this die you could make a frame to then use when completing this project.