- Sin City Stamp: Small Round Line Art Face
- Stamp also found in this set: Sunshine Cherub Sun Flowers
- Collage Xmas Hat: used here by Art Tea Life "Figgy Pudding"
- Store bought Xmas Decorations
- White Card
- Black Archival Ink Pad
- Coloring markers or pencils
- Xmas accents ie. holly, berries, cones etc.
- Scrap muslin cloth
- General supplies: scissors, glue
Gather your goodies which are minimal and therefore cheap to make - perfect at xmas time when you have other expenses!
Stamp the Sin City "Face" onto white card using your Black Archival ink. Hint: if you want a more sparkly look why not use gold or any sparkly embossing powder to stamp the image! Color with your favorite coloring medium - Copic markers used for this creation.
Print your collage hat and fussy cut and adhere top the fussy cut face.
Grab your purchased ornament (and the hanging twine which came with the pack used here), your scrap of muslin cloth, face with hat and your Xmas accent/embellishment along with your glue.
Start by adhering the muslin cloth to the ornament, scrunch it up for effect and dimension. Add the face and embellishment. Tie the thread to the top ready to hang.