Sin City Fan Page.
1. Flower Bird Sketches Rubber Stamp Set
2. Art Journaling #2 Rubber Stamp Set
3. watermark ink pad & gold ink pad
4. white embossing powder
5. heat gun
6. colored pencils
7. white card base 6x6"
8. yellow & lavender card stock
1. Use watermark ink to stamp the flowers onto lavender cardstock. Stamp two impressions so that you can cut out the petals of the second image and adhere them with foam tape for added dimension.
2. Apply white embossing powder to the images and heat set. (TIP: Before you melt the embossing powder, closely check the image for any tiny particles of embossing powder that have gone astray and use a paint brush to carefully sweep them away.)
3. Color the embossed images using colored pencils. Color the center of the flowers with gold ink. Note: The right flower shows the white shading.
4. Carefully, cut out the front petals from each flower. Align the petals and reassemble the flowers. Use dimensional foam tape to adhere them to the complete image to create dimension.
5. Tear the bottom edge of the lavender panel and ink the edge with gold ink. Adhere the flower panel to a piece of white cardstock.
6. Next, tear the lower edge of yellow cardstock and ink the edge with gold. Then, matte it behind the flower panel.
7. Adhere the panel to the left side of a square card base.
8. Use watermark ink to stamp the word "friends" onto the lower right corner of the card base. Gently apply lavender chalk over the sentiment with a cotton puff.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at the Sin City Blog and follow us on Facebook too. Join the Sin City Fan Group. HERE
To see more of Karen's projects, visit her blog Art & Soul.
Thanks for visiting!