Happy Friday fellow stampers... It is hard to believe that this year is almost half over. In the honor of the fast approaching Independence Day, JULY 4th, I decided to make it patriotic. For this project I decided to make a tag and use the metal madness stamp sets that can be purchased from http://www.sincitystamps.com. I hope you enjoy this project and it was so much fun to make.
- facade (surface): #10 and a patriotic sheet of patterned paper that you can use for layering. Mine was patriotic colors (red, white & blue)
- distress ink: gathered twig, walnut stain
- archival ink: cobalt
- embellishments: crinkle ribbon, jump ring, word band observations, jump ring, brad, metal corners, adornments souvenir star, large numberals #4, and stars
- adhesives: double sided tape and pop dots
- tools: craft sheet, mister, heat tool, scissors, ink blending tool, ripper and sewing machine
- stamps used: Metal Madness Stamps set