what you can do!!
We're looking for talented artists and designers who know how to
inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to
have their stamp work prominently featured, SinCity Stamps Design
Team is a great fit! Open to USA and Canada only
What’s expected of a SinCity Stamps Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase SinCity Stamps products
* Experience taking good photos or scans of projects
* Active interaction with members of SinCity Stamps Facebook and blog
as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
What are the responsibilities of a SinCity Stamps Design Team Member?
* The SinCity Stamps Design Team is a 6 month hitch, from Feb 1,
2016 – July 31, 2016
* Create a minimum of 2 (Two) projects per month. One project with full Tutorial and ONE VIDEO project Post them on both
your blog and SinCity Stamps blog on your assigned dates each month.
You will post a teaser on your blog and the full project with
directions on the Sincity Stamps blog
We are also looking for a few designer who would like to make class
kits with videos, if this is something you think you would like to do,
you would be required to complete class kits with full videos.
Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on SinCity Stamps Facebook - this is a MUST!
* We ask that you are NOT working or Designing for another Stamp or
Chip Board company during your term with SinCity Stamps.
* Submit work for publication. SinCity Stamps will share project
submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote SinCity Stamps! Post projects created during your six-month
term on other online
Galleries and blogs. Include working links to SinCity Stamps blog and
to products used on SinCity Stamps
What are the rewards of a SinCity Stamps Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on SinCity Stamps blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to SinCity Stamps Newsletter,
Facebook and Blog members,
a growing international community.
* FREE product in two shipments:
Apply today! Here's how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and Facebook info to
Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “SINCITY DT
Applications” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk
Mail – I get lots of spam)
2) 1st Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by Jan 2th
(email@example.com). with SINCITY STAMPS APPLICATION IN REGARDS
3) 2nd Deadline: Submit/Post 1 project: Post a project on your blog
on Jan 3th 12AM This post must include: a) The SinCity Stamps logo
(you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) Step by
step directions on how to make this project with links to SinCity
Stamps blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you
love to make ... Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art…
just think outside the box and impress me…
4) Join our Facebook and blog - this is a MUST and is very important
to the success of our team, please friend Terri Sproul and she will be
adding your name if you are part of the team to a Facebook Group page
5) All entries MUST utilize Stamps. Work submitted must be
recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
What to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed
media, vintage, altered art, ecoart, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the SinCity Stamps Design Team?