- Sin City Stamps: Love of Butterflies,
- Butterfly Chipboard Book
- Gears Die Cuts
- Animal Print Stencil
- Paper flowers and embellishments
- Metal gears embellishments
- Ink Sprays in shades of blue, browns, red, green and pink
- Ink Pads: gold Metallic, Versafine, greey, brown
- Metallic Creams: silver, green, gold, copper and black.
- Modeling paste
- White gesso
- Colored pencils and glitter gel pens
animal print stencil and let dry.
Blend colors a bit with a damp paintbrush and dab off more with a paper towel.
Apply metallic creams to the die cut gears, flowers, and metal embellishments (gold), clock hands (green metallic), stenciled areas (black and gold metallic) and add some gold metallic around the edges.
Inside Front Cover:
Stamp large butterfly onto die cut butterfly book page with grey ink.
Stamp small swirl design around the edge of the paper with gold ink. Adhere to inside front cover.
Adhere ribbon, lace, die cut gears, paper flowers, leaves, and metal embellishments . Let dry. Trim excess lace and ribbon.