Friday, December 6, 2013
Design Team Call
SinCity Stamps Design Team Call SinCity Stamps is looking for a few awesome Mixed Media Artists to showcase SinCity Stamps Products!! If you LOVE to play with Stamps, ChipBoard, Masks & Stencils then show us what you can do!! We're looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to have their stamp work prominently featured, SinCity Stamps Design Team is a great fit!
What’s expected of a SinCity Stamps Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase SinCity Stamps products
* Experience with taking good photos or scans of projects * Active interaction with members of SinCity Stamps Facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
What are the responsibilities of a SinCity Stamps Design Team Member?
* The SinCity Stamps Design Team is a 6 month hitch, from February 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014
* Create a minimum of 2 (two) projects per month and Post them on both your blog and SinCity Stamps blog on your assigned dates each month. Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on SinCity Stamps Facebook - this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. SinCity Stamps will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote SinCity Stamps! Post projects created during your six-month term on other online Galleries and blogs. Include working links to SinCity Stamps blog and to products used on SinCity Stamps website. What are the rewards of a SinCity Stamps Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on SinCity Stamps blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to SinCity Stamps Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, a growing international community.
* FREE product in three shipments:
Apply today! Here's how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and Facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT Applications” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam)
2) 1st Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by January 4th (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) 2nd Deadline: Submit/Post 1 project: Post a project on your blog on Jan 5th 12AM This post must include:
a) The SinCity Stamps logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to SinCity Stamps blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make ... Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art… just think outside the box and impress me…
4) Join our Facebook and blog - this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team, please friend Terri Sproul and she will be adding your name if you are part of the team to a Facebook Group page
5) All entries MUST utilize SinCity Stamps. Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries. What to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio * Please describe your style (genre): Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the SinCity Stamps Design Team?
Inspiration Team Call – Winter 2019 We are excited to announce that we are looking to add to our team for a 6 month term! ...
Welcome to the Blank Page Muse Holiday Blog Hop! Each one of our very talented Inspiration team members have created a H...